ClaroCapture can collect text, audio and images from any document or web page, grouping it as a project file. The research file can be sent to Word, PowerPoint or ClaroIdeas, our latest ideas mapping software. ClaroCapture can also extract highlighted text from Microsoft Word documents. ClaroCapture is a great study skills tool.
With ClaroCapture information can be captured and exported to various programs. Selected text can be captured from any computer application – web pages, PDF files, Word documents, databases – and added to the current project. Images, audio and video files can be added by dragging them into the Capture project list.
* Highlight text in Microsoft Word in different colours, then ClaroCapture will extract and group the different highlighted sections together.
* Drag images straight out of your webbrowser into ClaroCapture. Great for charts, presentations, data tables.
* Drag image and video and other files into ClaroCapture to create an embedded file for later reference.
* Capture screen selections straight into ClaroCapture.
* Record audio notes on each item, collect ideas and thoughts fast.
* Provide a simple structure to your project (top-level items and child items) that makes everything make sense when you export to ClaroIdeas, Microsoft Word or Microsoft PowerPoint.
* Export projects to Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint or ClaroIdeas. (Or the Clipboard for pasting into OpenOffice or Google Docs)
* Create an automatic bibilography in Word.
Windows 10, Windows 8/8.1, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3.
50MB hard disk space
Microsoft Word and PowerPoint 2007, 2010 or 2013 for export
Buy the product